Terms Of Service / User AgreementThank you for visiting PakCTP (Pvt) Limited (the "Site"). Please carefully read these Terms of Service ("Terms") so you understand how we operate this Site, what we can offer and how we can work together. By using the Site and the PakCTP (Pvt) Limited Services (even if you're just visiting), you are agreeing to the Terms Of Service posted at the time of your visit.
Membership ResponsibilitiesWhen you become a Member, you agree to the following:
Other Important Guidelines
- You may only have one account and please do not attempt to create more than one account using same CNIC Number or all of your accounts will be terminated. You should never need another account. If you have forgotten your user information all you need to simply do is request for it by clicking at "Forget your Password" at Login Page and your new password will be e-mailed to you.
- Sending unsolicited mail to people, asking them to join PakCTP (Pvt) Limited without any prior contact with you is not only against our policy, but it is also illegal. We have ZERO tolerance against spamming and if we receive just ONE SINGLE complaint against you for spamming, we first verify that the spam incident did occur and then we will delete all current funds in your account. If you are reported as spamming for a second time, we will verify the second incident and then take the necessary steps for terminating your account.
- In case of mis-behaviour, abuse, psychological/racial/religious/mobile/power harassment, coercion, excessive force, profiling, threats, bullying and/or offensive behaviour intended to disturb or upset other members and/or PakCTP (Pvt) Limited's Management or Staff by any member, he/she will be strictly dealt and his/her and his/her downline member's accounts and funds will be immediately deleted.
- You may refer other people in your household but only ONE member PER computer.
- No member is allowed to view / launch more than ONE ad at the same time.
- Upgradation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERRABLE in any case.
- It is mandatory for a premium member to click at-least 26 days during a month to get the payout. In other case, we will delete all current funds in your account and your account will be deleted.
- We have the right to suspend / terminate or delete your account at any time (even if you have paid), without warning for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation and without liability, and can even take legal action if needed. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted without notice and your e-mail will be kept to be posted on a "WALL OF SHAME".
- All payments to PREMIUM members are made via EasyPaisa / Bank Transfer and no other payment method is being used at this time. You must manually request for payment to be processed and it will be issued within 10-20 business days depending on our work-load. Standard members are not eligible to get the payment.
- You can see our current pay rate in our index or principal page.
- You can refer an unlimited amount of people to join the program but you will not earn referral income.
- By joining PakCTP (Pvt) Limited, you agree that you shall be fully responsible for any filing of taxes that is required by governmental authorities. Because of our workload, we will not do this for you.
- You are not an employee of PakCTP (Pvt) Limited and you are not an independent contractor for PakCTP (Pvt) Limited. We simply create a middle-man connection from the advertiser to the consumer. You or PakCTP (Pvt) Limited has the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
- We have the right to change our terms of service at anytime without prior consent or notice. No member, standard or premium, will have the right to challenge the PakCTP (Pvt) Limited's Management decisions in any court of law in any part of the world. In such case, complainant's membership will be dis-continued and he/she will be prosecuted accordingly and all expenses of that execution will be borne by such member.
- You use the Site at your own risk and the Site and services are provided "AS IS."
- We are not saying that the Site will meet any of your specific needs or that you will get any particular results if you use the Site. We are not responsible for the conduct of other Users' conduct on- or off-line.
- We encourage you to always keep backups of your Content. PakCTP (Pvt) Limited is not responsible if any of your Content is deleted, or if any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or services causes you to lose any Content—even if you're a Paying Member.
- While we make an effort to keep the Site up and running at all times, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication, whether the result of our maintenance of the Site or any problems or technical malfunction of any network, servers, software or equipment, Internet traffic or any other failure of any nature.
- We are not responsible for advertisements or applications or services that are posted on or through the Site, nor do we have any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers, including our print vendor.
- Advertising fees are to be paid via Pay Order / Bank Draft in favour of PakCTP (Pvt) Limited only.
Things to Keep in MindThough everything in these Terms Of Service is a binding contract, we need to let you know the following:
At the time of signing-up for membership, you affirm that you have read and agree to the Terms of Services.